How to compile Postgres with shared library support?

От Sebestyen Zoltan
Тема How to compile Postgres with shared library support?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'd like to generalize the question I raised on my previous letter.
How shall I compile postgres on AIX in order get shared libraries?
If I just type 'gmake' I've got the following result:
bash-2.01$ gmake
Making postgres.imp
../../../backend/port/aix/mkldexport.sh postgres /var/pgsql/bin >
postgres.imp
nm: postgres: 0654-200 Cannot open the specified file.
nm: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.

Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli@netvisor.hu>    I'm believing that the Holy Spirit is
                    gonna allow the hand, and the foot, and
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR            the mouth, just to begin to speak, and
                                        to minister, and to heal coordinated by
                    the head.

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

           -- Waiting for FreeBSD 3.1, not Godot --