Re: [HACKERS] ecpg man page

От Thomas Good
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ecpg man page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 13 Dec 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> > > I changed some minor stuff (for) ecpg and would like
> > > to ... replace the man page for ecpg we currently have in CVS.
> > Seems this manual page has not been converted to sgml yet.  Thomas, is
> > that true?  If not, please see the attached file.
>
> Michael, the ecpg author, contributed ecpg.sgml several months ago. I
> would think that he was just reconciling the information in the man page
> with the existing sgml-based information, but don't know that for sure.
> Michael?

Thomas,

I rewrote the man page for Michael after he was of great assistance to
me getting ecpg going.  This magnum opus was omitted from 6.4 and I was
of course devastated.  I mentioned it to Michael M and he removed my
errata and then sent it on to the HACKERS list...so I expect the earlier
version differs from what Michael recently cleaned up.
Cheers,Tom
   ----------- Sisters of Charity Medical Center ----------                   Department of Psychiatry
          ----     Thomas Good, System Administrator            <tomg@q8.nrnet.org>North Richmond CMHC/Residential
Services    Phone: 718-354-552875 Vanderbilt Ave, Quarters 8                Fax:   718-354-5056Staten Island, NY
10304                   www.panix.com/~ugd                             ----     Powered by PostgreSQL 6.3.2 / Perl
5.004/ DBI-0.91::DBD-PG-0.69