Re: [GENERAL] Aggregates and Joins

От Bob Dusek
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Aggregates and Joins
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey!!!

Thanks a lot.  That is just what I needed.

here's the query I used:

select sum(price), trans_id from second_table group by trans_id;

I had to include the "trans_id" in the target list to use it for grouping.
I've never been able to mix single fields and aggregates before (of
course, I've never used the "group" syntax before either).

Thanks a lot.

Bob