Re: [GENERAL] Problem with aggregates and group by

От Memphisto
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Problem with aggregates and group by
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You are right. Thanks.
Perhaps originally I used a query that only used the annex_log table, but
this app I'm writing is generating the queries and there's also a query
that does the same job but FOR groups and there I shall use all the three
tables. I store the parts of the query string in C constant strings and
some parts of these two queries were in the same C strings. When I
elaborated the 'groups' query I modified these strings that's why I got
that very very strange query for 'users'.
Anyway thanks a lot.

Sebestyén Zoltán AKA Memphisto        It all seems so stupid,
                    it makes me want to give up.
szoli@netvisor.hu            But why should I give up,
                                        when it all seems so stupid?

MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR            And please avoid Necrosoft Widows