Web site is broken

От Peter T Mount
Тема Web site is broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
A few things:

Some of the index links on the website are broken. They simply show a
directory listing (Third Party is an example).

Also, I'm getting emails saying my website is down. I checked the web
site, and found that my old domain details are back.

Can someone change them please. The email ones are not that important as
the old ones still work, but the web site has been gone since May!

Old                New

pmount@maidast.demon.co.uk    peter@retep.org.uk
petermount@earthling.net

http://www.demon.co.uk/finder    http://www.retep.org.uk