Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Connection refused

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Connection refused
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Richard Heller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I created a database using createdb and it got created correctly.
> However, I'm having trouble connecting to it with JDBC.  I named the
> database "mydb" and the url I'm using in JDBC to connect is
> "jdbc:postgresql:mydb".  I'm getting
>
> java.sql.SQLException: Connection failed: java.net.ConnectException:
> Connection refused
>
> at runtime.  What causes this and how do I fix it?

Connection refused is always caused by running postmaster without -i

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk

От: Herouth Maoz
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Creating a database with JDBC
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Creating a database with JDBC