Re: [GENERAL] slow queries

От Howie
Тема Re: [GENERAL] slow queries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Thomas Good wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, David Hartwig wrote:
>
> > I would like to see it!   I was not aware that table aliasing could
> > have any impact on performance.
>
> [SNIP]
> I was a bit amazed myself.  Federico Passaro, on the SQL list,
> helped me out some time ago when a query was failing.
> His code worked so well that I filed it away for a rainy day...
> this week I decided to try it and see if it helped hasten my
> slooooowest query.  It did.
> [SNIP]

seems that by creating a view ( with the query i mentioned before ), my
queries were sped up by roughly 10 seconds... odd odd odd.

---
Howie <caffeine@toodarkpark.org>   URL: http://www.toodarkpark.org
[[NSNotificationCenter defaultCenter] addObserver:systemAdministrator
  selector:@selector(disableUserAccount:) name:@"UserIsWhining" object:aLuser];