Feature in tcl interface gone AWOL

От Anton de Wet
Тема Feature in tcl interface gone AWOL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi I've been using postgres for some time (since 1.00 in fact) to write an
accounting system with a tcl front-end.

I recently upgraded from 6.3 to 6.3.2 and found one tiny feature of the
interface (that I use quite a bit) has gone missing.

One used to be able to use -assignbyidx with an optional string that gets
appended to the names of the array keys, i.e.:

 -assignbyidx arrayName ?appendstr?

and this has changed to:

 -assignbyidx arrayName

no optional argument possible.

I've taken the code from 6.3 and patched it into 6.3.2 for the pgtclCmds.c
file.

Where can I send the patch?

Anton

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."--Gandhi