Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC and getTableTypes problem

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC and getTableTypes problem
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Sun, 23 Aug 1998, Jim Carroll wrote:

>  I am having difficulty try to get the  getTableTypes()  interface  of  JDBC
>  functioning correctly with Postgresql 6.3.2. When I try to loop through the
>  TABLE_TYPE  attributes, all I can retrieve are 6 copies of the type 'SYSTEM

[snip]

>  Any insight you can offer would be greatly appreciated.  If someone has the
>  time, maybe you could try this example on your system, and see if you get
>  the same result.

Nicely spotted. I've just fixed the problem in getTableTypes() - it was
reusing the same object for each row, rather than creating a new one,
hence the last value is returned each time.

The fix will be in the 6.4 version of the driver.

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk