Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC JAVA interface

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC JAVA interface
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
[email problems within maidstone.gov.uk has delayed this response -
peter]

On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, Stephen Lombardo wrote:

> > On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Cyril Ferrand wrote:
> >
> > > Hello
> > >       Does anybody have written a Postgresql interface using jdbc? An applet of a
> > > Application use AWT. I work on it, I would make selection and have graphical
> > > result...
> > > If someone have exemple, Thanks.
> >

> If you are asking for examples of how it would be possible to come up with a graphical
> display of text queries I might be able to help you. I just came up with a java front
> end for a postgresql database which includes a graphical display.  Basically it is
> pretty easy to use a canvas to display the results on, and using the result set meta
> data you can calculate dynamically the spacing for different columns and rows.  Using
> this method you can also implement action listeners to allow highligting and popup
> menus....  its very flexible. If you have questions send private e-mail to me and i
> might be able to supply you with example code.

Thinking about it, you could take a look at the Swing component set. It
has a Table widget which I think can handle ResultSet's.

--
Peter Mount (at work) peter@taer.maidstone.gov.uk or peter@maidstone.gov.uk
If you mail me here, please cc my home address peter@retep.org.uk

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] "static" libraries?
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] "static" libraries?