Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] changes in 6.4

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] changes in 6.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, David Hartwig wrote:

> This is really big for the ODBCers. (And I suspect for JDBCers too.)  Many
> desktop libraries and end-user tools depend on this "record set" strategy to
> operate effectively.

Although I haven't seen what they produce, it is possible that JBuilder
and others do have this affect with JDBC.

However, not all JDBC applications have this problem. Infact the majority
I've seen only produce much simpler queries.

--
Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk or petermount@earthling.net
Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk