Re: [INTERFACES] compile error

От Aldrin L.
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] compile error
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Aldrin L. wrote:

> > 5. Do you know the problems of CGI and real-world applications? Do you
> >    know CGI is stateless? That it means that no information is kept from
> >    what the user passed to the CGI? Do you know that you have to take
> >    care of it yourself? Maintain some sort of "session" information and
> >    have some way of knowing that the client that connects now to the
> >    database is the same client that connected to it three minutes ago
> >    and started some work? If you want the user to be able to do several
> >    consecutive screens, like read-and-update, you have to think about
> >    this problem, and find a solution for it. Also think about multi-
> >    user scenarios.
>
>     The same, if you are a clever programmer who always initialize the
> variables before using them. :)

    Sorry. I read it wrong. :)

    Well. I use a trick to handle a multiple forms for a single CGI.
If you would like to see, translate http://www.americasnet.com/~aldrin/cgi
from Portuguese to your native language. :) ... I plan to translate it to
english, but i'm kinda busy lately. :)

    done. Aldrin Leal <aldrin@americasnet.com>

От: "Aldrin L."
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] compile error