Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC is slow with M$-Access Report

От Jose' Soares Da Silva
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC is slow with M$-Access Report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2 Jun 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > 3. The times required to run complex reports (for example those that
> > include LEFT JOINS) is very long (about 15 minutes to retrieve
> > 2850 rows).
>
> Yea, we need this too.  Not sure where we are with this.  Can you give
> an example?
Our problem is linked with using sub-reports, for now we solved this problem
using queries instead of sub-reports and it works well.
                                                          Thanks any way,
                                   Jose'

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS
От: Andreas Zeugswetter
Сообщение: AW: [HACKERS] keeping track of connections