Re: [HACKERS] error messages not only English

От Jose' Soares Da Silva
Тема Re: [HACKERS] error messages not only English
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 27 May 1998, Vadim Mikheev wrote:

> Andreas Zeugswetter wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, we are still missing the first step in this direction: enumerate ERROR messages.
>
> BTW, are error codes in standard ?

Of course. And IMHO PostgreSQL should use them.
On "A Guide To The SQL Standard (C.J.Date) chapter 22 - Exception Handling"
there's an explanation of STATUS CODE. (SQLCODE and SQLSTATE values)

                                                            Jose'

От: dg@illustra.com (David Gould)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Async I/O
От: Mattias Kregert
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?