CVS tonight (10pm MST)

От teunis
Тема CVS tonight (10pm MST)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
on i386 linux / glibc-2  with hba and locale support, authentication
fails.

If I patch backend/libpq/auth.c to default as:  (lines ~420-ish)
    auth_handler = NULL;
+        areq = AUTH_REQ_OK
+        auth_handler = handle_done_auth;

    switch (port->auth_method)

The system works :)
[regression tests that is]

Well - it's a cheap hack..
Time-related (all), triggers, select_distinct*, select_views, points and
geometry tests all fail BTW...

Oh - and the JDBC driver is _SERIOUSLY_ wedged as it's creating invalid
startup packets... who changed the startup?

For me this is an "end of the world" issue as I require JDBC to work - and
can't find the problem *sigh*.

I'll try for one more day *grr*....

G'day, eh? :)
    - Teunis