Re: Unable to Create User

От Thomas Good
Тема Re: Unable to Create User
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Jimi Thompson wrote:

> Every time I try to create a user I get the following:
> ld.so.1: /usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql: fatal: libpq.so: open failed: No

# ldconfig

Might help if you haven't done so already.  Maybe your linker
can't find the obj code (libpq.so).

Presumably it is in /usr/local/pgsql/lib

               SVCMC - Center for Behavioral Health
Thomas Good                          tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
IS Coordinator / DBA                 Phone: 718-354-5528
                                     Fax:   718-354-5056