Re: Slashdot discussion

От Howie
Тема Re: Slashdot discussion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Just a comment on the Slashdot thread in general.  I see us really
> gaining on MySQL.  Every month we get farther.  Our rate of improvement
> means we should leave them in the dust in 1-2 years.

Especially with:

- Tablespace support (oh god would I love this)
- not having to pgdump in order to do a major version upgrade (tricky, i
know)

Who would I talk to about (partially) funding these, btw?  or is that no
longer a concern with Great Bridge ?

---
Howie <caffeine@toodarkpark.org>   URL: http://www.toodarkpark.org
 build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
 to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."