Re: Re: pg_dump and LOs (another proposal)

От Karel Zak
Тема Re: Re: pg_dump and LOs (another proposal)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> P.S. I have only half-written the lo dumping code, so this is all quite
> open...
A "blasphemy" question, is really needful LO dump if we will have TOAST and
LO will lonely past? If anyone still need dump LO (for example I) is possible
use pg_dumplo from contrib tree, that (as some users say) works very well.
Not is work on LO dump, after several years and during LO funeral loss of
time? (sorry).
                    Karel

От: Karel Zak
Сообщение: Re: build system
От: Pavel.Janik@linux.cz (Pavel Janík ml.)
Сообщение: Re: current CVS: undefined reference to `PGLZ_RAW_SIZE'