correction: Re: Re: to_date/char (fwd)

От Karel Zak
Тема correction: Re: Re: to_date/char (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches

On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> > I am backing out the patch.  It does not compile on the current
> > development tree.
>
> I think the problem is that it hasn't been updated for the latest
> fmgr-related changes.  It's hard to tell with all the whitespace
> changes, but I think Karel must have been working from
> formatting.c 1.9 or so.

 "the whitespace changes..." --- I can't programming, if source is not nice
for my eyes..

 But yes, Tom is right (as usually :-), I not expect that in the formatting
code is so much activity. Next time will probably good keep track 'cvs log'.

 In the attache is new (correct) version. I add TZ (timezone) support for
to_char() too.

                Karel

Вложения