commit the contrib clean up

От Karel Zak
Тема commit the contrib clean up
Дата
Re: commit the contrib clean up  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I finish clean up in the contrib tree. Bruce has the patch with it.
Changes:
- add 'LIBPGEASYDIR' to src/Makefile.global
- new pg_dumplo
- I write new contrib/Makefile.global, which include standard  ../src/Makefile.global. It is because in contrib tree is
needful some definition like 'CFLAGS' ..etc.  In contrib/Makefile.global are definitions relevant to contrib only.

- all dirs in the contrib contain Makefiles
- all in the contrib is install-able
- I create new dir 'tips' and 'apachelog' is remove to this dir.
- now is _not_ fixed:
    os2client    - non-compile-able (Is it dead?)        odbc     - unreadable Makefile for me, I don't know what
happens                 here (sorry Thomas)

    spi/preprocessor - hmm, about previous 'odbc' I a little feel something,                       but here I'm total
out...
    tools     - again ????

- install paths are defined in contrib/Makefile.global, I expect   that some definitions will rewrite during Peter's
build-system overwriting. Now it is not total correct:

### ---------------------------------------------------------
### DELETE THIS PART if ../src/Makefile.global is standardize
###                  (has define all next definitions itself)

DOCDIR=$(POSTDOCDIR)

# not $PGDATA, but anything like '/usr/local/pgsql/share'
DATADIR=$(LIBDIR)

### ----------------------------------------------------------

# execute-able
CONTRIB_BINDIR          = $(BINDIR)
# *.so
CONTRIB_MODDIR          = $(LIBDIR)/modules
# *.doc
CONTRIB_DOCDIR          = $(DOCDIR)/contrib
# *.sql
CONTRIB_SQLDIR          = $(DATADIR)/contrib
# *.examples
CONTRIB_EXAMPLESDIR     = $(DOCDIR)/contrib/examples

-------
Generally, 'make' / 'make install' is without errors.
                     Karel