Re: pg_dumplo, thanks :) (fwd)

От Karel Zak
Тема Re: pg_dumplo, thanks :) (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Applied to /contrib.  If we don't need it with TOAST, we can remove or
> modify it.

Thanks. Well, it is good motivation for me --- I will continue on
development on this program.

IMHO we must support LO after TOAST implementation too. Some
large applications use LO and crossing to TOAST not will at once.
How idea is for LO in TOASTed PG --- will LO internal use TOAST
and as API current open/close/etc.? Or nothing will changed in LO?

                Karel

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: 7.0 psql parser suggestion (; == terminator)
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN