all regression tests fail

От Steven D. Arnold
Тема all regression tests fail
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum -- I read the instructions and I
couldn't see an obvious better choice for this question.  Please let me
know if there is a better list for this.

I compiled PGSQL following the instructions exactly.  When I ran the
regression tests, ALL the tests failed.  Postmaster was running and I
could log into it with "psql".  Furthermore, simple queries worked from
within psql.

Any idea what could be causing this?  My next step is to try talking to
PGSQL with perl -- if that works, my only concern is that there is some
problem that could come up to bite me in the future.

System is Red Hat Linux 6.1, i386.  I'm attempting to work with PGSQL
6.5.3.  If any other information is required, please let me know.  I am
not subscribed to the list, so a reply CC'ed to me would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

steve