Re: [GENERAL] 'Pg' is what we called DBI?

От Sergei M. Suntsov
Тема Re: [GENERAL] 'Pg' is what we called DBI?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Hi,
>
> I want to use Perl with DBI(DataBase Independent Interface) to write cgi
> scripts.
> In /src/interfaces/perl5 directory, I found Pg. But my friend told me that Pg
> isn't DBI. Now I'm confused. Pg is DBI or not?
> If not, how can I install Postgres DBI?
>
> -Kevin.
Go to CPAN mirror near you and grab DBI-1.06.tar.gz ( AFAIK it is latest)
and DBD-Pg-0.89.tar.gz. They usualy sit in modules/by-module/DBI/ and
modules/by-module/DBD/ branches of CPAN directory tree.
   Sincerely, Segrei.

От: Kevin Lo
Сообщение: 'Pg' is what we called DBI?
От: Gregory Maxwell
Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] non-case sensitive searches