Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 contrib/spi/

От Terry Mackintosh
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 contrib/spi/
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Bruce and all

OK, here is a diff for the README file in /usr/src/pgsql/contrib/spi/.
For the 6.5 tree.

Have a great night.
Terry
On Sat, 12 Dec 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Hi Bruce and all

> > > Done.  But in 6.5 tree, not 6.4.1.  You mentioned it has not been
> > > completely tested, so only in 6.5.
> > >

> > Thats fine, thanks.  I have now tested it more, all seems very well, not
> > even one glitch so far.  Maybe I finally got some thing right ?-)
> >
> > I did notice later that I forgot to add a section to the README file, if
> > you would like I can do that and submit a patch for the README file?
> >

> Sure.  Sounds good.
>

> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle
>   maillist@candle.pha.pa.us            |  (610) 853-3000

Terry Mackintosh <terry@terrym.com>          http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner  Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.

Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3, PHP 3, PostgreSQL 6.4
Success Is A Choice ... book by Rick Patino, get it, read it!
*** README    Fri Oct 17 05:55:29 1997
--- README    Sun Dec 13 23:31:35 1998
***************
*** 135,137 ****
--- 135,149 ----     To CREATE FUNCTION use insert_username.sql (will be made by gmake from insert_username.source).
+
+
+ 5. moddatetime.c - function for maintaining a modification datetime stamp.
+
+    You have to create a BEFORE UPDATE trigger using the function moddatetime().
+ One argument must be given, that is the name of the field that is of type
+ datetime that is to be used as the modification time stamp.
+
+    There is an example in moddatetime.example.
+
+    To CREATE FUNCTION use moddatetime.sql ( will be made by gmake from
+ moddatetime.source).