Re: Re[2]: [SQL] Please help: How to determine largest of two num bers in a query?

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема Re: Re[2]: [SQL] Please help: How to determine largest of two num bers in a query?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> It does page display here.  Do you have the environment variable PAGER
> defined?

Gently pointed out to me earlier today.  No I don't.  I don't get to play
(work) with PostgreSQL as much as I'd like to so this fell out of my short
term memory unit.  It will come in handy when I get back to work on a
couple of projects.
   Sounds like we're running out of excuses for missing the '\do' ;-)  I
didn't have a problem finding it when I've been exploring PostgreSQL but
then I'm very observant (or AR if you believe my wife).

Rod

> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle
>   maillist@candle.pha.pa.us            |  (610) 853-3000

Roderick A. Anderson
raanders@altoplanos.net               Altoplanos Information Systems, Inc.
Voice: 208.765.6149                            212 S. 11th Street, Suite 5
FAX: 208.664.5299                                  Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: