6.4.1 contrib/spi/

От Terry Mackintosh
Тема 6.4.1 contrib/spi/
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] 6.4.1 contrib/spi/
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all

Just a follow up, did that datetime stuff I submitted ever become part of
the soon to be 6.4.1 tree?

I just never seen any reply one way or the other, and wanted to make sure
it did not just fall into a balck hole :-)

It seemed to me that it may also be usefull to others.  For those who
don't know or forgot, it is a function to be called from a triger befor
update, and will set the specified datetime field to the current datetime,
thus implimenting a modification time stamp.

I have re-attached the tgz file just incase it got lost.
It should be unpacked in ..../pgsql/contrib/spi/ and the Makefile patched
with the supplied patch.

Thanks
Terry Mackintosh <terry@terrym.com>          http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner  Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.

Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3, PHP 3, PostgreSQL 6.3
Success Is A Choice ... book by Rick Patino, get it, read it!