Re: [HACKERS] BIG grant problem

От Terry Mackintosh
Тема Re: [HACKERS] BIG grant problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998, Tom Lane wrote:

> hear of another one.  We need someone who actually has occasion
> to work with access-restricted databases to pound on pg_dump for
> a while and flush out the bugs.  (Terry, can you volunteer?)

Sure.

> I don't think the bugs will be hard to fix, it's just a matter
> of not having done enough testing.

I started to look at it last night, found where the line is created in the
pg_dump.c file, looks ok there, so the problem is a little deeper then
just an easy typo.

Should be able to look at it today.

Have a great day
Terry Mackintosh <terry@terrym.com>          http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner  Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.

Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3, PHP 3, PostgreSQL 6.3
Success Is A Choice ... book by Rick Patino, get it, read it!