New SPI contrib stuff, was Re: [HACKERS] SPI hacking

От Terry Mackintosh
Тема New SPI contrib stuff, was Re: [HACKERS] SPI hacking
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Jan Wieck wrote:

> > Hi all
> >
> > I started with the contrib/spi/*.c stuff and am working toward a function
> > to be used by a trigger to update a datetime field upon doing an UPDATE to
> > a record.
>     What about datetime_in("now") ?
> Jan

Yes, that's it!
(Where is this documented at?)

Well, here it is, seems to work.
The attached file is intended to be uppacked in
/usr/src/pgsql/contrib/spi/ (on my box any way)
and has a diff file for Makefile and the rest are new files.

I'm in a hurry, got to go, so have not tested it but a little bit.

Hope it is usefull.
Terry Mackintosh <terry@terrym.com>          http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner  Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.

Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3, PHP 3, PostgreSQL 6.3
Success Is A Choice ... book by Rick Patino, get it, read it!