Re: [GENERAL] PQgetvalue weirdness

От Simon Drabble
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PQgetvalue weirdness
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Chris Johnson wrote:

> Postgres numbers the rows and fields starting at 0 - your call to get the
> first row and column would be PQgetvalue(result, 0, 0)
>
> Chris

Thanks for your reply, but..

If I have a zero for the field number (last parameter) I get a seg fault
immediately - gdb shows it to be in PQgetvalue().

If I have a row number of zero (second param) I get the same error as
below (if the column number is >0 )

Simon.

--
                           ...oooOOOooo...
   Simon Drabble                     mailto:madlather@syspac.com
   http://fiddletrudge.dyn.ml.org/
   KreatAPayj           --        ~simon/KreatAPayj/login.html
   LizardCam            --        LizardCam/LizardCam.html
   Linux Knowledge Base --        ~simon/LinuxKB/index.html

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PQgetvalue weirdness
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PQgetvalue weirdness