PQgetvalue weirdness

От Simon Drabble
Тема PQgetvalue weirdness
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm executing a (simple) query using libpq, and this is the error I get
from PQgetvalue(result, 1, 1):

PQgetvalue: There is no field 1 in the query results.  The highest
numbered field is 0.

I get a similar error if I call getlength().

There _is_ data there - PQprintTuples() prints everything correctly.

Can anyone shed any light?  PQtrace() doesn't reveal anything useful..

Simon.

--
                           ...oooOOOooo...
   Simon Drabble                     mailto:madlather@syspac.com