Re: [INTERFACES] Ignore my posting about JDBC compilation failure

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Ignore my posting about JDBC compilation failure
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Sun, 8 Feb 1998, albast wrote:

> Hi, please ignore my last posting to this list.
> I was stupid enough not to put the current directory in my CLASSPATH
> environment variable.. oops! stupid ;-)
> It all compiles perfectly ok now.
>
> Sorry for the waste of space/bandwidth,
> --Jeroen

That's ok. Can I ask, were you running javac manually, or using make? I'd
advise you use make, as it sets CLASSPATH for this reason.

Also, if you run javac manually, you can miss some classes (the
postgresql.geometric package for one).

--
Peter T Mount  petermount@earthling.net or pmount@maidast.demon.co.uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder