Re: [HACKERS] grant broken

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [HACKERS] grant broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > While implementing a method to retrieve the permissions on a table,
> > the statement: "grant all on test to public;" kills the backend.
>
> Works here.

I've just resynced with cvs, rebuilt from scratch and still:

test=> \z

Database    = test
 +------------------+----------------------------------------------------+
 |  Relation        |             Grant/Revoke Permissions               |
 +------------------+----------------------------------------------------+
 | test             |                                                    |
 +------------------+----------------------------------------------------+
test=> grant all on test to pmount;
PQexec() -- Request was sent to backend, but backend closed the channel
before responding.
        This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or
while processing the request.

This happens both with and without the large object patch, so that's ruled
out.

Platform: Linux 2.0.27

--
Peter T Mount  petermount@earthling.net or pmount@maidast.demon.co.uk