Re: [HACKERS] Did the patch get recieved?

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Did the patch get recieved?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Peter T Mount wrote:
>
> > I posted a fairly large patch for the jdbc driver a couple of days ago,
> > but I haven't seen it appear on the patches list. Did anyone else see it?
> >
> > If not, I'll repackage it into smaller chunks, and resend it.
>
>     Just FTP it into ftp.postgresql.org:/pub/incoming and let us know
> its there?  Then I'll apply to the source tree from that...if its that
> big?

Will do. I was going to post another patch with the bits I'm working on
now, so I'll combine the lot in one go. That will probably be tomorrow.

--
Peter T Mount  petermount@earthling.net or pmount@maidast.demon.co.uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder