RE: [GENERAL] Inaccessible table?? (fwd)

От astro
Тема RE: [GENERAL] Inaccessible table?? (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 10:14:22 -0800
From: Kenric Ashe <kenric@OAKTREE.com>
To: 'astro' <astro@disturbance.ml.org>
Subject: RE: [GENERAL] Inaccessible table?? (fwd)

Yeah, sounds like the index for that table is corrupted.

Richard at Superb.net actually gave me an idea which I should have thought
of myself.  Haven't tried it yet, but when you have a problem with an index,
you should be able to just drop the index and then recreate it.  I guess I
hadn't thought of that because I thought that's exactly what the Rebuild
button in Enterprise Manager is supposed to do, but I'd be willing to bet
twenty bucks that rebuilding it manually is what it's gonna take to get the
job done.

So I'd recommend that Thomas rebuild the index on that postgres table he's
talking about, if that's possible.

-Kenric