Re: Performance problem with table containing a lot of text (blog)

От Kari Lavikka
Тема Re: Performance problem with table containing a lot of text (blog)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> I didn't see your schema, but couldn't these problems be solved by storing
> the article id, owner id, and blog date in a separate table?  It seems that
> if you don't actually need the content of the blogs, all of those questions
> could be answered by querying a very simple table with minimal I/O overhead.

Yes. I was suggesting this as an option but I'm wondering if there
are other solutions.

     |\__/|
     ( oo )    Kari Lavikka - tuner@bdb.fi - (050) 380 3808
       ""

От: Dan Harris
Сообщение: Re: Performance problem with table containing a lot of text (blog)