Re: [HACKERS] New INET and CIDR types

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] New INET and CIDR types
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> It will require an initdb for beta users moving to 6.4 final.  Is this
> OK?  If so, I will apply it tomorrow.  If not, the type will have to be
> disabled for 6.4.
>
> The big question is how many people have _live_ data in 6.4 beta
> databases, who don't want to initdb for 6.4 final, and can't use
> pg_upgrade to move to 6.4 final.

I do, but since this is my off season it's not a big deal.  I usually
keep a backup database running on another machine anyway.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2  Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com      "There is no outfit less
entitledto lecture me about bloat              than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow