Re: PostgreSQL from a newcomers perspective

От Jonathan Bartlett
Тема Re: PostgreSQL from a newcomers perspective
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The problem here is really on the PHP side, because the docs of PHP don't
tell you how to create a connect string that works for local Postgres
installs (well, the docs exist, but they are hard to find).

For PEAR, it's

$db = DB::connect('pgsql://USERNAME@unix(/tmp)/DBNAME');

Jon