Re: CREATE TABLE with REFERENCE

От Jonathan Bartlett
Тема Re: CREATE TABLE with REFERENCE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Why not just drop the "references" clause?  I mean, the point of having
transactions is to guarantee integrity within a transaction, if you're not
going to have that, why even bother with the clause?

Most of my databases don't even user "references", just because I like the
flexibility, and I have multitable keys (keys that can refer to rows from
multiple tables).

Jon