Re: Index not being used in MAX function (7.2.3)

От Jonathan Bartlett
Тема Re: Index not being used in MAX function (7.2.3)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I wonder if a macro system might be warranted - then have max be a macro
instead of an aggregate.  However, I don't know exactly how that would
work since it involves the whole statement.  Anyway, just an idea to
hopefully spur someone else's thinking cap :)

Jon