Re: Current log files when rotating?

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Current log files when rotating?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> O.k. so I think this whole thread screams TODO...

Me too; added to the TODO list on the wiki.  I presumed there had to be a
simple way to handle this as the need for it seemed pretty obvious.  All
of the sample scripts and shell tricks are appreciated, I'll hack together
something that works.  And now that I know it's not just me I'll see if I
can expose this in a future patch.

Сообщение: Re: Current log files when rotating?
Сообщение: Re: Current log files when rotating?