Re: Shouldn't pg_settings.enumvals be array of text?

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Shouldn't pg_settings.enumvals be array of text?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 6 Oct 2008, Tom Lane wrote:

> Fine with me, but let's be sure this doesn't slide off the radar screen.
> If we forget about it and release 8.4 with the current definition of the
> column, it'll be too late to change it.

Agreed and understood.  I hope to have some basic postgresql.conf tuning
tools packaged by the time 8.4 is released, and everything needed to sort
out the server-side of that is in my critical path for things that need to
happen before November 1.  text[] is my preferred format for some other
things I'm working on, so anything that uses that for a list instead of a
string I have to parse is a long-term win.