Re: Roadmap web page

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Roadmap web page
Дата
Re: Roadmap web page  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Greg Smith wrote:
>> So basically what you want here is for CommitFest:July to become
>> CommitFest:2008-07?  That's pretty reasonable and some ideas in this area
>> were already tossed around.
>
> Yes.

Done.  All the existing pages were renamed, which automatically made
redirects from the old URLs if anybody had direct ones floating around.

I also did some manual fixes to more prominent pages like
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Development_information , as well as
moving archived info out of there and switching to using the redirect.
There shouldn't be a need to edit that entry page at each CommitFest
anymore.

The main place that shows an immediate improvement from the month renaming
is http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:CommitFest which will now stay
sorted usefully moving forward.

I think that does it for changes/info you wanted to support updating the
roadmap page.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Translated documentations
Сообщение: Re: Translated documentations