Re: Commit fest queue

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Commit fest queue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, Brendan Jurd wrote:

> [Automatic e-mail notification] is trivial to configure in a "real"
> tracker.  Less so for a wiki page, but it could still be accomplished
> with the careful application of script-fu.

Anyone who is interested can sign up for e-mail notification whenever a
specific wiki page is modified right now, that's a standard MediaWiki
feature.  If you wanted you could even sign up a mailing list as the
entity being notified.  That's not exactly what you had in mind I think,
but it's close enough to be useful for now.