Re: autovacuum: recommended?

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: autovacuum: recommended?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Jean-David Beyer wrote:

> I am pretty sure they will never upgrade RHEL5 to the 8.2 series because
> they do not do it to get new features.

That's correct.

> I do know that if I try to use .rpms from other sources, I can get in a
> lot of trouble with incompatible libraries. And I cannot upgrade the
> libraries without damaging other programs.

You're also right that this is tricky.  I've written a guide that goes
over the main issues involved at
http://www.westnet.com/~gsmith/content/postgresql/pgrpm.htm if you ever
wanted to explore this as an option.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum: recommended?
От: Matthew Schumacher
Сообщение: Postgres ignoring index when using left outer join.