Re: Background LRU Writer/free list

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Background LRU Writer/free list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> So if you make this change will BgBufferSync start incrementing
> StrategyControl->nextVictimBuffer and decrementing buf->usage_count like
> StrategyGetBuffer does now?

Something will need to keep advancing the nextVictimBuffer, I hadn't
really finished implementation yet; I just wanted to get an idea if this
was even feasible, or if there was some larger issue that made the whole
idea moot.

Сообщение: Re: Background LRU Writer/free list
Сообщение: Re: Background LRU Writer/free list