Re: [HACKERS] choose_bitmap_and again (was Re: [PERFORM] Strangely Variable Query Performance)

От Steve
Тема Re: [HACKERS] choose_bitmap_and again (was Re: [PERFORM] Strangely Variable Query Performance)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Steve, can you try this out on your queries and see if it makes better
> or worse decisions?  It seems to fix your initial complaint but I do
> not have a large stock of test cases to try.

     Wow, this is a remarkable difference.  Queries that were taking
minutes to complete are coming up in seconds.  Good work, I think this'll
solve my customer's needs for their demo on the 19th :)

Thank you so much!

Steve