Re: Configuration Advice

От Steve
Тема Re: Configuration Advice
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
This would probably also be another last ditch option. :)  Our stuff is
designed to pretty much work on any DB but there are postgres specific
things in there... not to mention ramp up time on MySQL.  I mean, I know
MySQL from a user point of view and in a very limited way
administratively, but I'd be back to square one on learning performance
stuff :)

Anyway -- I'll listen to what people have to say, and keep this in mind.
It would be an interesting test to take parts of the process and compare
at least, if not converting the whole thing.

talk to you later,

Steve