Re: Schedule for 8.1 feature freeze

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Schedule for 8.1 feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Bruce, we're working on GiST concurrency which is based on GiST recovery
code already submitted. Hopefully, we'll submit patch before July 1.
There is also one problem we already  discussed - we have no gist opclasses
in core we could use for regression tests ! Probably, it's a time we need
to add some opclasses from intarray or rtree_gist to core ?

btw, there was a noise about funding of our work, but I've contacted only
with PostGis guys about real contribution. I'm just wondered if any
commercial clones do really understand the importance of our work. Should
I write some explanation what're recovery and concurrency for GiST ?

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Сообщение: Re: HOOKS for Synchronous Replication
Сообщение: Re: HOOKS for Synchronous Replication