Re: tsearch2

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: tsearch2
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Dan,

I don't remember what the probem you have ?

Oleg
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Dan Feiveson wrote:

> Hi Oleg,
>
> Still trying to get tsearch2 to work ... from archived message board it looks like our problem is that we don't have
LC_CTYPEand LC_COLLATE established.

> We're running 7.3.4 - are there any potential pitfalls if we set LC_CTYPE and LC_COLLATE (in conjunction with other
settings?--  We set  the locale of C on our current configuration to allow LIKE searches to use indexes - will this be
affected? Also what grants do we need to run to get a non super user working with tsearch2?

> Thanks again for all your help,
>
> Dan
>
> Dan Feiveson
> DataJoe LLC

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Rod Taylor
Сообщение: Re: About "Alter table... alter column.. TYPE ... "
От: "A. Kulikov"
Сообщение: Function declaration