Re: make == as = ?

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: make == as = ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > This would help me, at least, write correct and portable SQL. :)
>
> Added to TODO:
>
>     * Add a session mode to warn about non-standard SQL usage

So it seems that having C-like operators would hurt a lot;-)

So you want to generate warnings for SERIAL, TEXT and a bunch of other
types, WITH[OUT] OIDS, RULE, ~ regular expressions, arrays, any use of
pg_catalog instead of information_schema (I may be wrong in the list, I
don't have the standard at hand, but I think I'm right in the spirit)...

This is going to be noisy;-)

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr